Council of New Zealand University Librarians (CONZUL)
The Council of New Zealand University Librarians (CONZUL) provides a national perspective and leadership on matters related to libraries and their support for research and scholarship in New Zealand universities. CONZUL’s purpose is to act collectively to enhance the value and capacity of New Zealand university libraries. CONZUL carries out programmes that facilitate the sharing of knowledge and resources, including cooperative purchasing activities and support for open access to research information and educational resources.
CONZUL members have a collective commitment to Te Titiri o Waitangi through partnership with tangata whenua, to support Māori education and research.
Key UNZ contact
Annette Beattie, Portfolio Manager - Cross-sector Projects
- Linda Palmer (Chair), Massey University
- Sue Roberts, University of Auckland
- Kim Tairi, AUT
- Ross Hallett, University of Waikato
- Janet Fletcher, Victoria University of Wellington
- Anne Scott (Deputy Chair), University of Canterbury
- Cate Bardwell, University of Otago (Acting UL)