Information and Communications Technology Committee (ICTC)
The Information and Communications Technology Committee (ICTC) acts collectively to provide leadership in, and advance the efficient and effective use of, ICT to support the universities' core purposes of teaching, learning, research and administration.
ICTC consists of the directors of information technology from each university. It takes an active role in developing national initiatives, such as advanced data networking, and coordinates collaborative activities where appropriate. The committee provides strategic advice and guidance to Universities New Zealand – Te Pōkai Tara.
ICTC maintains contact with counterparts overseas and in particular Australia. All New Zealand universities are eligible for membership of the Council of Australasian University Directors of IT (CAUDIT) and ICTC's chair is an invited member of CAUDIT’s executive.
Key UNZ contact
- Jason Mangan, University of Auckland (Chair)
- Liz Gosling, AUT
- Abby Dowd, AUT
- Eion Hall, University of Waikato
- Richard Williams, Massey University
- Leanne Gibson, Te Herenga Waka – Victoria University of Wellington
- Michael Oulsnam, University of Canterbury
- Fiona Taylor, Lincoln University
- Mike Harte, University of Otago