Directors of Student and Academic Services (DoSS)
The Committee of Directors of Student and Academic Services acts collectively to provide leadership and advance the provision of student services supporting student wellbeing, teaching, learning, research and administration by students and staff of New Zealand universities.
The Committee is chaired by a Director of Student and Academic Services and made up of the Directors from each university.
- Brendan Mosely, University of Auckland (Chair)
- Amy Heise, Massey University
- Joanna Scarbrough, AUT
- Mike Calvert, University of Waikato
- Kirsty McClure, Te Herenga Waka – Victoria University of Wellington
- Greg Scott, University of Canterbury
- Dr Hamish Cochrane, Lincoln University
- Karyn Thomson, University of Otago