The International Committee advances and promotes the collective interests of New Zealand universities in key areas of strategic and operational international activity.
What we do
- Advocate for policy settings that support international education opportunities.
- Develop internationalisation strategies and associated work programmes to enhance international education for the university sector, both on and offshore.
Frequency of meetings: Quarterly
Key UNZ contact
Sheree Moanaroa – Portfolio Manager
- Jason Cushen, Director International, University of Otago (Chair)
- Ainslie Moore, Director, International, University of Auckland
- Meredith Smart, International Director, AUT
- Sharon Calvert, Director International, University of Waikato
- Christopher Carey, Executive Director, Global Engagement, Massey University
- Isaac Brosnan, Acting Director International, Te Herenga Waka – Victoria University of Wellington
- Brett Berquist, AVC Engagement, University of Canterbury
- Roger Shew, International Director, Lincoln University